Jamshedpur: A fire broke out at a tent house due to a short circuit at 10 No Basti under the jurisdiction of Sidhgora police station. The fire caused an alarm in the area as locals worried about it spreading to other establishments..
The tent house was completely charred and all the articles kept inside were destroyed.
It is suspected that a short circuit might have caused the fire.
The tent house is situated in Jamshedpur’s No. 10 Basti, which is within the jurisdiction of the Sidhgora police station.
The fire caused alarm in the surrounding areas too, but fire department workers responded swiftly and were able to extinguish the fire soon and stopped it from spreading any further.. Significant damage was caused to Atul tent house movable property, including the destruction of costly garments, drums, chairs, and other equipment.
The tent house’s owner afterwards filed a formal report with the Sidhgora police station regarding the fire accident.