Jamshedpur: A fire broke out near a house on CH Area Road No. 5 in Jamshedpur, under the jurisdiction of the Bistupur police station Monday afternoon.
According to reports, the fire was started by a cable that was kept there in a random manner. On being informed about the fire, five fire department vehicles from Tata Steel and the Jharkhand Fire Department arrived and, after an hour of hard work, they were able to put out the fire.
The cable was made of plastic, making it difficult to put out the fire.
Sonari and Bistupur police officers also rushed to the scene.
The fire occurred in an open area and caused little damage.
Fortunately, no major incident occurred.