Jamshedpur: A fire broke out in Lajwanti Textile located at Sakchi Milkhiram Building in Jamshedpur late on Thursday evening, where two vehicles of the fire department had to work hard for about an hour to douse the fire.
This textile shop is quite famous and is usually replete with orders for school dresses in large quantities.
Because of this, they usually have huge stock in their warehouse.
Sources hinited that the fire might have been caused by a short circuit.
By the way, a fire brigade of Jharkhand Fire Department and a fire brigade of Tata Steel Fire Services reached the site of occurrence and worked hard for an hour to bring the fire under control.
There are a large number of shops in this entire market.
As soon as the news of the fire spread, everyone in the building got busy in securing his own shop.
It is estimated that the loss in this fire may reach several lakhs.