Saturday, October 23, 2021

Youth serious after ingesting poisonous substance

Jamshedpur: A 25-year-old youth became seriously ill after ingesting a poisonous substance in Chhayanagar under the jurisdiction of Sitaramdera police station.

When the condition of the youth deteriorated, the family members with the help of locals rushed him to MGMCH. However, the doctors, seeing the serious condition he was in, referred him to TMH.

The locals suspect that the youth might have ingested some poisonous substance due to domestic quarrel.

The family members refused to say anything about the incident and the youth is under treatment in TMH.

The youth earns his living by selling Golgappas and is unmarried.

ALSO READ:  Admn stops Bhog distribution at Kashidih, Committee protests

Feel like reacting? Express your views here!

Read More

Comments

Recent

Subsribe Our Newsletter & get Free Daily News & Opinion updates!

Town Post

FREE
VIEW