Sunday, July 25, 2021

Jharkhand to get 33 lakh doses of vaccines in July

Ranchi: The Health Department has geared up to speed up corona vaccination. At the same time, the central government is also keen on expediting the process of vaccination. As a part of this double effort, Jharkhand is all set to get around 33 lakh doses of covid vaccines in July.

24 lakh 85 thousand 150 doses will be given free of cost by the government, while 8 lakh 28 thousand 390 doses will be delivered to private hospitals. This includes doses of both Covishield and Covaxin.

Sources said that that the vaccine will also be made available to private hospitals only after the price is paid to the health department.

From June 21 onwards, vaccine makers will give 100% vaccine to the government, 75% of which will be provided free of cost by the government to the states. The remaining 25% will be given to private hospitals.

Those who want to pay can choose private hospitals and get vaccinated by paying.

The government has allowed 7 types of identification cards for vaccination purposes. These included disability cards too. Now ration cards too have been included. These documents that are valid for the vaccination purpose include: Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN card, Unique Disability Card, NPR smart card, pension card, driving license and ration card.

Leave a Reply

Read More

Comments

Recent

Subsribe Our Newsletter & get Free Daily News & Opinion updates!

Town Post

FREE
VIEW