Fire breaks out in Mango

Jamshedpur: Fire broke out in a 5th storey flat in Tarun Apartment in Dimna Road area under the jurisdiction of Mango police station Saturday late night. The fire-brigade had to work hours to control the fire.

While, entire Jamshedpur was resplendent with light and people were enjoying Diwali with firecrackers on Saturday, a fire broke out in a flat in Tarun Apartment near Rajasthan Bhawan in Dimna Road Mango.

Luckily, the flat was closed and there was no one inside. No casualties were reported.

The neighbours informed the fire department and two fire brigades of Jharkhand Fire Department arrived at the place soon. Fire fighters had to work for hours to put out the fire.

According to sources, the family living in that apartment had gone for puja, when fire broke out in the house. However, the reason or the fire breaking out in the house is not known yet.

The house owner Rupa Sarkarsaid that they had gone to a relative’s house in the neighbour and closed the house. They said that they had put out the diya in the house. It is possible that air conditioner short circuit might have caused the fire.

The police are investigating the case.

Fire breaks out in 5th floor apartment of Rupa Sarkar in Mango Dimna Road on Diwali night.

The locals said that if the fire brigade had not arrived in time, a major mishap could have occurred. However, due to prompt action from neighbours, a major mishap was averted.

Copy

Start discussion. Express your views!