Jamshedpur: Two workers from Siwan district in Bihar died while sleeping on the ground at a Burudih Petrol Pump under the jurisdiction of Kharsawa police station in Seraikela-Kharsawan district. Doctors suspect that they might have died of snake-bite.
The two deceased were part of a team of workers who had been brought at Kharsawan by a contractor.
A friend of the deceased said that they all have been brought in by a contractor for some beautification work in Burudih petrol pump.
On Thursday, all were sleeping on the floor after having finished their meal. In the morning, the two were found unconscious. They were taken to Sadar Hospital, where the doctors declared them brought dead. The doctors suspect they might have died of snake bite.
Their bodies will be sent for post mortem after Covid-19 test.